The Fall 2023 Undergraduate Research Symposium is just around the corner!
This fall's symposium will coincide with Parent & Family Weekend, taking place in the Frick Forum and Emerson Auditorium (Bauer Hall) from 10AM - 2PM on Friday, October 27.
This event showcases the diverse range of research, creative and experiential learning projects conducted by WashU undergraduate students and mentored by WashU faculty. It provides an important opportunity for undergraduate students to share their research, engage in peer networking and cross-disciplinary conversations, and develop presentation skills. Whether you are already involved with undergraduate research, curious about getting started, or just want to cheer on the presenters...
All are welcome to attend the symposium!
- August 30: Registration opens (provide tentative title and 250 word abstract)
- Registration required for all participants, including Summer 2023 OUR Awardees
- Each participant will present during one session, with the caveat that students who wish to present more than one project may do so, space allowing
- September 20: Registration closes
- September 29: Presenters receive session assignments
- October 6: Presenters confirm their intent to present
- October 18: Submission deadline (title, abstract, and poster/slides)