The Spring 2017 Undergraduate Research Symposium will be held on
Monday, May 1, from 4 to 6:30 p.m. (exact times to be confirmed soon)
(Reception following immediately, 6:30 - 7 p.m.)
Please note the following registration guidelines: (Registration deadline is April 7!)
- Please register by entering your information below. If an item below does not apply to you, type "N/A" in the relevant box. Please write thoughtfully as your responses normally will be published in the symposium program as well as the Washington University Undergraduate Research Digest (WUURD).
- In order to complete your registration form, you must attach a Word document or pdf of an abstract for your research presentation. Mr. Robert Patterson (firstname.lastname@example.org) can and should be contacted for assistance in preparing and editing your abstract.
- The attached document should include your name, your mentor's name, the title of your project, and the body of the abstract.
- Title the file '[your last name] [your first name] [department] (i.e. Green Jane History).
- All presentations will be in the form of a poster. For groups that are presenting one poster, one group member must be designated as the group contact and complete a symposium registration form. Each group member's name and email address must be included where applicable. If your group consists of ALL the members of a class or more than FIVE people, please have your instructor/mentor notify us to complete this registration form.
- If you are a senior and your research represents your senior honors thesis, please check the appropriate box.
- Be sure to check the OUR website for additional details on the symposium as we get closer to the date.
If you have any problems with your registration or any questions concerning the symposium, contact Kristin Sobotka, Programs Manager, email@example.com.